The state of emergency in Portugal was renewed for 15 more days
Measures to enter into force in very and extremely high risk counties, like Lisbon, with the renewal of the State of Emergency at 00:00 on November 24
- Maintenance of the prohibition of movement on public road between 23h00 and 5h00;
- Maintenance of the prohibition of movement on public road on Saturdays and Sundays between 13:00 and 5:00;
- Prohibition of movement on public road on public holidays of 1 and 8 December between 13:00 and 5:00;
- On November 30 and December 7, the shops close at 3 pm;
- Enforcement action for mandatory teleworking;
- Mandatory use of mask in workplaces.
Measures in force since 9 November
Closing of trade on weekends from 1pm and opening from 8am*, except for the following establishments:
-Clinics and offices;
-Establishments selling food goods with door to the street up to 200 m2;
From 13:00, restaurants can only operate through home delivery.
The prohibition of movement on public road between 23h00 and 05h00 on weekdays and from 13h00 on Saturdays and Sundays.
Civic duty of home collection